Sunday 19 April 2015

HIM ❤


He loves to sing with his beloved guitar even sometimes he might forget the lyrics but I love him.

He loves to tease me whenever he got the chance and made me sulked but I'm in love with him.

He loves to bullying me around however I still love him.

He loves to asks me to rub his back and I can't say I didn't love him.

He loves when I wake him up early in the morning and hear my voice so he won't be late to his work so I do love him.

He loves when we shared our activities after a long tiring day and we will update everything about ourself, and again, I love him.

He loves when I bake him some foods especially my chocolate cupcakes since he's a chocolate lover so I love him.

He loves to spend his time as much as he can so I won't end up be alone and feels lonely eventhough he can't do his laundry that day so I'm grateful and I love him again and again.

He loves me and make me love him more and more each day.

I love u and never ever forget that ❤


No comments: