Thursday 10 September 2015

Crush #1

Hype :)

There's someone who make me starts to sing love songs again. Made me falls for I Really Like You by Carly Rae Jepsen eventho I thought that song is kinda creepy. What a stalker using until 6 words of really? Not to forget Call Me Maybe.

Then, I started to remember things I shouldn't forget. Make me smile on my worst day or when I hate to do something. Only simple advices that could light up my world. Semua orang dihadirkan for certain reason dalam hidup kita kan? Either a blessing or a lesson. I did want u turn to be a blessing for me. I just love this way. I don't want our friendship turn to be stranger. I'm happy to have u as my friend. I rarely have friend there even I want to. U know, I'm such a coward.

When life turned to be difficult, I'll try to talked to u. Nothing related to my problems because I don't want u to get involve, just an exit for me to clear my mind for a while. U've such jokes. Sopan dan menghormati. Mengingatkan. I forget how long I haven't talked like this. Freely and innocently. Pure. We've talked bout many things. There's more I wanna know. Popped out from nowhere, I felt like out of my mind. I keeps thinking should and shouldn't. Haha.

I want fate to fares u better. That's how I like and love people. I set them free.

No comments: