Tuesday 8 December 2015

Craps

Hype,

Since lately I've been through a lotsa assignments, I rarely write anything that I like. *lie hahaha I've met bunch of friends to get crazy with. Either in the class, at the hostel, at the lab, anywhere, everywhere.

I just wanna talk craps today. There's nothing big happened. My mom's birthday just around the corner. I'm all excited with MUBISS Santa Secret. I also love December because of the Christmas. Those trees with things hanging. So colourful. So beautiful. Everytime I go to shopping malls on Dec, this deco I enjoyed the most but it probably silly to take a selfie alone around Christmas deco, right?

What else to say? I'm just not really agree with silly bullying they are going to but I don't want to interfere either. They're big enough to think about the consequences. Since it's not that serious, I wouldn't lay a finger on it.

forgive me for that weird expression. i couldn't be innocent all the time.hahaha

No comments: