Monday 6 November 2017

Middle 19, 20, 21


Hye :)

Dulu kalau kau tanya Atiqah yang still in the middle of 19 years old, dia tak percaya pun wujud someone better. Sebab dia terlalu biasa dengan cinta 6 tahunnya. Sebab dia tak pernah lukis future with someone else. No matter how her words said that "This will passed and I'll meets someone better,". It was hard. REALLY HARD. Nothing could imagine how broken I'm that time. So frustrated and fragile. I really want to cursed every single one involved but it will really hurt my ego.

But, HE planned something better for me. Someone better at the right time.

While I'm still wondering around, HE sent me another lesson for me to learn. That's my second heartbreak. Fortunately, I'm getting better and better handling all of it.

Until HE sent someone I never know would make me happier than everyone else. Someone who support me every time I falls apart. Someone yang tak pernah aku bayangkan untuk wujud dan do everything yang boleh buat aku falls for him again and again.

Bila aku fikir balik, HE always send someone to support me through my hardships. Someone I can lean for awhile and maybe forever. HE changed it for my needs and not because I want it. I guess, heartbreaks are bearable when I'm alone instead of my other problems.

And honestly, I never want any strings attached to my past. For me, past is past. I don't want to still stayed in that past and ignored everything I've know. I believe looking back and a single wish to stay will hurt everyone. That's the reason I never stay in touch. That's the reason I'm taking steps away. It was hard enough when I've to went through it. I never wish other people to feels the same way, UNLESS u did hurted people and, well, wait for ur KIFARAH/KARMA.

U can't expect BEAUTY of life when u've already hurted someone. From my experience, it doesn't work that way. So please, be NICE. Jangan mengharapkan hak orang. Jangan merampas hak orang because fate will fares u better. 

No comments: