Friday 10 April 2015

HAPPY SIXTH <3


Kite ingat biy akan lupa. It turned out that I'm the one yang tertidur last nite and failed to wish u biy. I'm so sorry darling. Happy six monthsary^^.

Terima kasih sebab selalu spend masa dengan kite. Layan kerenah kite. Pujuk kite bila kite merajuk. Dengar kite membebel tak tentu hala dan mengomel aje. Sabar dengan angin kite yang macam ribut taufan. Hehehe. U're such an adorable lover darling.

I love u and always will Syahrul Naim Nomi Shamsul. ALWAYS. Our journey may be quite hard however we've promised to be with each other. We will find the solutions for every problems. Together.

Be strong. Jangan nakal-nakal dekat sana. I might do spotcheck again and again and again. Remember how crazy ur gf can be. Hehe. I'll waiting for u. ^~

No comments: