Tuesday 14 July 2015

#12

Hype, 

It's always nice to get comforted by someone, u can story most of the things, lean to, share laughters and stupid jokes. However, sometimes we're mistakenly took it as love and when we realised it, we've gone too far. Instead of facing it, we choose to run away.

Just like I did before.

What kind of human doesn't feel sense of guilt? There's time I wonder "Ahh, maybe this how it felt," Well, I wonder bout things a lot. Especially when I went home early in the morning. Yeah, that's one of thing I don't wanna face because upsetting people who give me so much comfort, wasn't right. I doubt myself everytime.

But, it worst if I let it non-stop.

I did label people and everytime I want to across the line, something feels doesn't right. I might as well wanna to ask for forgiveness but I didn't think I've any right for it.

P/s: don't spend too much because it's kind of scary.

No comments: