Thursday 27 August 2015

End~

Hype :)

For me, when it comes to an end, that's the only thing matter. Then, there's no such thing as 'more than a friend'. We couldn't mend broken things without leaving any marks on it. So, don't u ever dare to play 'that' kind of game. Making fun of people feeling. Making fun of people dreams.

Macam lalang. Mana angin bertiup, di situlah perginya. Di situlah pihaknya.

I hope, u would change. Hidup ni panjang walaupun masa ni singkat. I hope u wouldn't have to feels the pain. I hope u wouldn't have to regret any of ur decisions. I've never bother ur life so please never bother about my life. Come as a friend but never come as 'that' kind again. Or else, I'll show u how cold I could be.

I'm heartless? Cold and bold? Have u ever thought how warm I'm before? And u should know the answer after that.

No comments: