Friday 15 April 2016

Love These Days

Hype :)

These days, both of us can sit together and laugh for things happened between us. How we used to fought with each other. How we used to knew each other. It took too much years back then. When I used to be someone else. When we used to be a good friend. When u met that grumpy and fierce Atiqah. When we use to flirt together and fought for things we dont like. 6 years such a long time. When u used to be my senior. When u used to be someone I dont think, I could reach.

Nowdays, u're one of my important person. How time flies. How a stranger could mean so much to me now. I'm not good with words but u know how much I love u, right? How much I need u. How clingy I will be around u. Who else I need when I've someone like u?

Yang memahami bila aku diam tanpa sepatah perkataan. Yang membaca kebenaran di sebalik pandangan. Yang cuba sentiasa ada bila aku perlukan teman. Yang sentiasa cuba memberikan perlindungan. Yang menyayangi tanpa perlukan balasan. Yang melayan rajukku tanpa jemu dan bosan. Yang mengenali luaran dan dalaman.

We'll fight again and again. Be in this circle when fate bring us again and again. How about breaking this circle and stay together forever? Will u?

No comments: