Tuesday 13 February 2018

THE TELURRRSSSSSS


Hype :)

Dah lama tak menulis, rasa rindu pulak. Namun begitu (cewahhh), masa pula tiada. Ada masa terasa kekeringan idea atau kemalasan melanda. Haha. So, I've finished my third year first semester. With all those assignments and notes and etc, I almost lose myself :')

Beside of my BAE, this is my survival pills here in MAHSA. The telurrrssssss... Asalnya baby sharks tapi mungkin sebab kiteorang semua dah tak nampak macam babykan, well. 😂


Since kiteorang punya group memang 1Malaysia. We've Kiran, Lishalini, Tinie, Pika, Dines and Wai Lun. In this group, sure everyone will have their own MABUK time. The best part of being in this group, they always love to eat. Never once went out without lepak makan. Confirm will go makan and makan. Second best thing, they always share the assignments, tips, pictures and whatever is it. Tak pernah kedekut. Just need to ask in the group, confirm one will answer. Very helpful and very loves to bickering with each other. Hahahaha

As for Kiran, she had her Bu which is Lisha. They in love but never a lesbian couple. Hahaha. Dont ever try to be in between this couple. Tinie is like the little sister in the group. So manja and cute. haha. Dines and Pika cannot go a day without bickering with each other. This Dines really love to tease and this Pika really easy to 'berasap' one. And Wai Lun is the one that always provide u answers. Jangan bimbang buat kerja lambat, sure all this fellas will helps.

I really enjoyed my campus life with this guys. Hope we never forget each other. I love u all. Saranghaeyo.

#I hope they wont read this ever hahahaha

No comments: