Monday 5 July 2021

It's My Engagement Day

 Hi earthlings,


Actually, we're engaged on 2nd January 2021 but as usual, Atiqah is very very busy lady. She have no time to post anything because she's busy with Netflix, good foods, family, friends and of course, Inche Tunang. Yayy. 

Here's some of sneak peek during my engagement day :)

from left: his father, his mother, me (obviously), inche tunang, my dad, my mom and my grandma

well, most of our hantaran are handmade by me (because it feels so personal to me so I want to do it by my own). Our should be 5 berbalas 7 but then we got extras. The more, the merrier. Hehehe

my future mother's in law <3

Awwww....

<3


cake from my cousieeeeee 

mek yang datang jaug dari puchong for my engagement day. kamsahamida

my long long long friendship with her from darjah satu, my bestie Syahirah of course!

and here we are

Terima kasih untuk semua orang yang menjayakan pertunangan ini sama ada secara langsung atau tidak langsung. Doakan kitaorang berdua bahagia sehingga ke akhir hayat. PKP tak bulih nak nikah lagi, uhuks. Might have a small, simple akad and once the PKP end, InsyaAllah will proceed with the majlis :)





No comments: