Sunday 15 February 2015

I LOVE ❤

1)I love a sip of hot tea during rainy day.

2)I love to write most of my thought.

3)I love when people spend their time with me just to make sure I'm alright.

4)I love how people easily can make me smile.

5)I love red roses and white lilies.

6)I love the effort people make to help people.

7)I love the calmness during storm of problem.

8)I love the truth behind the madness shown.

9)I love the glass glob since the first time I saw it on MY GIRL.

10)I love the trust without betrayal.

11)I love the freedom without being neglected.

12)I love spend my time at gift shops and bookshops.

14)I love the feeling at every end of books.

15)I love the tears once a while.

16)I love warm hugs and teddy bears.

17)I love Taylor Swift's songs. In addition, Avril's.

18)I love the passion shown when u're in love with something.

19)I love laughing when things get hard for me to settle it down.

20)I love sleeping cause it's the cure for a while.

21)I love girly things eventho it doesn't suit me.

p/s : ur husband to be couldn't eats ur cupcakes or ur feltcraft everyday darling

Ur worst nightmare ^~

No comments: