Friday 2 October 2015

#16

Hype :)

I did wonder, how people could easily blend into another people life and make the conclusion without knowing the whole truth bout it? Then I realised, what else u could expect from someone with such a narrow mind. It's such a waste of time. I shouldn't care. I've a bigger battlefield, why did I even care?

U know what, no matter how good or bad u could be, there's always someone who'll make random stories bout ur life. It couldn't be help. They got no other job other than that. Did they ever realised bout themselves? Like seriously, did they really have not even a flaw to talk bout people like they know everything?

Sometime, I really wanna question them back, " How good u're actually to talk bout another people and judging them?" Couldn't shut the mouth up tightly, ain't u? Well, there's some other time, u gonna face ur own sh**. Some other time, u gonna taste ur own medicine. Just be prepared.

p/s:I always get mad for a reason. The fact is whether people donno the reason or too stupid to admit that they know the reason really are and pretending they donno anything.

No comments: