Monday 19 October 2015

Missing U

Hype:)

Maybe the best thing u could do for someone u've once loved and broke his/her heart is just ignoring him/her. Don't go beats around the bush saying u miss that person after u've broke their heart no matter how much the truth u're missing them. It's just not fair.

And if u ever really wanna say hye or else, just comes back after a few months/years. When the pain is starting to fades away, when ur presence doesn't matter anymore and when u're no longer a priority to them. It was hard. To let go something/someone who give u so much affection. Eventho when everyone turning their back, deep in ur heart, u're hoping they're still there for u. However, the pain u've already caused them, is the price. U've already let them go. Let them free as much they're letting u free. Be reasonable. Please. Eventho u've problems with ur partner, it isn't nice to confused another party.

Because for me, saying something like that, could really upsetting me. What's the point? It's unreliable and hopeless. Everyone have a small pace like that. So do I. But, it isn't important on what I feels, what I wants it to be, and else. Things happened and let it be is the best way.

Just appreciate everything we've and be happy. U'll be bless and life could be more easier than before.

p/s:i've never push people away if they're being nice to me. it's either u're confusing me or hurting me, then i'll turn u down. plus, i also have no attention of hurting people continously because it also hurting my pride.

No comments: