Thursday 29 November 2018

Year 4


Hai earthlings :)

I already in my Year 4 Semester 1. Claps for myself since I'm still alive and wild and free. Well, I rarely have time and mood to update this blog. See how's this lazy girl grow up lazy and lazier every single day. There's a lot of things happened these days and I don't wish to share all of it with all the people. Enough to be said that I've learnt the lessons. Regretting it? I guess no because it shown and discovered the truths.

Year 3 Sem 2 have a lot of stories within it that I would remember. Most importantly, I'm survived :). That's more than enough. Growing up doesn't mean u have to delete all the memories because that's the things make u who u're now. I just learnt not all the things should matters to me. If it drags u down, maybe, just maybe, u've to let it go. New things? I already signed off from my post as treasurer of MUBISS, well, I guess I never mentioned it before. Haha. Live a life as a student, part-timer in few places, holding one of important post in MUBISS, I could say, my life becomes so hectic, until I don't really remember, when did I ever have a real rest day. Since I enjoys having a hectic life, so it wasn't really a problem for me. I should see my own potential, how much things I could accept and amazingly, I did it.

Some of my fears, I already faced and few more to comes. I hope I would be able to handle it. Nowadays, my life be a little bit calm and of course, boring. But lets save the energy for later.

and dear u, happy birthday.

No comments: