Wednesday 26 February 2020

Life After My Degree


Hai earthlings,

It have been a while since the last time I spend my time writing my thoughts either in my diary or in my blog. I've already got my degree after four years in Biomedical Sciences. So now, if u wonder if I wanted to continue my study or not, ha ha ha. For the time being, of course my answer would be nope.

Since I'm the one who could not spend my time doing nothing, so I already get a job for myself. A good start after my convocation on last Nov 2018, I guess. Well, growing up could be tough sometimes. U could end up crying in the middle of night while thinking why is it so hard on u? Why me? Why? Trust me, u will got a lot of trust issues and wondering what's the best for everything.

Are u happy?

Yes, I'm happy. After all, my happiness is my own responsibility. Silly me, when I put my happiness on other just to get a heartbreak. One after another. You know Atiqah, she's not a type who will willingly follow other people words and end up hurting herself. She can do that, perfectly.

No comments: