Friday 24 April 2020

Askfm


Hai earthlings,

Reading back my old conversations in askfm, somehow made me smile a little bit. How naive and childish I am. Quite strict back there and a little bit easy life. Cant stop laughing at my way of texting back then. Why I am so lazy? Even simple words still I changed it like kau ingat kau cool ke wei? Are u being serious here? HAHA. I guess walking into adulthood is never easy for me. Everything feels like a roller coaster ride for me and yeah, painful events here and there. Went through old pieces, I never regret having multiple accounts. People can reach me as themselves or as anon. That's how I am, trying to be available for people, I guess. If my memories served me well, that's how we started again. Ladyieyqa are sure my labelled. Could be Lana Eliana sometimes. I get that word Lady from the series of Merlin. Morgana jahat kan? She turned to be a bad person, engulfed by her hatred to Uther. I shouldnt be like her, right?

I never find it's hard to utter things I wanted in my own blog before. I never felt this way before so I become a little bit reluctant. Told you, I was a bit naive back then. I am so strict with myself even things involving my feelings. I am so white-and-black kind of girl. I puts barrier and everything to protect myself so I wouldnt lose when things doesnt feels right. But now, lets learn this lesson slowly. Lets improve and hope that this will pass through.

p/s: U will always know where to find me and yes, I missing you. Always.

No comments: